Glad We're Back

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, I'm glad we survived without any permanent damage. From what I hear, though, a lot of people living in Florida weren't so lucky; we got off extremely lightly when all we have to comlpain about is a couple of days' downtime.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Mark said:
Some good news - Adlon and family were not physically hurt by the storm.

DId he say something on the Mortality boards, or did you hear from him personally? I had been looking on Mortality, but never saw anything, and I always hate to bother someone personally in the middle of a rough time, but I'm glad he gave word he's O.K.

kirinke

First Post
*mock snif
nothing land does not appreciate bunnies. :lol:
but i'm glad enworld is back and the florida enworlders are relatively ok.

I agree with Crothian we must deluge nothing land at least once a year or even once a month, simply because they deserve us and we must also choose the cutest, most annoyingly sweet avatars we can find too just to see them blanch. :] :p (my personal 2 cents)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Henry said:
DId he say something on the Mortality boards, or did you hear from him personally? I had been looking on Mortality, but never saw anything, and I always hate to bother someone personally in the middle of a rough time, but I'm glad he gave word he's O.K.

I kept calling through the weekend to find out if everyone was OK (lines down/busy signal) and finally got through on Sunday night. I didn't stay on with them long (they've got plenty of clean up to handle) but I wanted to be sure no one was hurt (or worse). That's as much as I know but I was sure that there were folks here who would also be relieved to hear the news.

maddman75

First Post
kirinke said:
*mock snif
nothing land does not appreciate bunnies. :lol:
but i'm glad enworld is back and the florida enworlders are relatively ok.

I agree with Crothian we must deluge nothing land at least once a year or even once a month, simply because they deserve us and we must also choose the cutest, most annoyingly sweet avatars we can find too just to see them blanch. :] :p (my personal 2 cents)

We wub you too snookums. :D

It was fun having some extra traffic over the weekend, and I'm glad to hear the folks in Florida are okay. Heck leopold was sitting on his porch posting to NTL on his notebook *during the hurricane!*

Glad to have ENWorld back though. I missed my daily visit to confirm that no, Piratecat hasn't updated his story hour. :)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
The thing that I enjoyed the most about EN World going down was visiting NKL and seeing Crothian with less than 20 posts to his name.

It looked...weird. :)

Greylock

First Post
Jiminy cricket - I tripled my post count at RPG.net.

Thank goodness ENWorld is back. My gaming group is in the forums etenal debt for my improvement as a player ;p.

Remove ads