• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM specific Forums/help?

Jurble

First Post
Hey guys,
so while ENWorld is definately the tip top best PnP resource on the net, im wondering if there are any GM/DM specific forums out there? Preferably any which have a tilting towards scifi PnP (im playing a Star Wars Saga campaign). Im looking for help with improving my GMing, making places stand out and seem cool, getting people into my adventures and tailoring the adventures to make them more fun for my players.

Anyway any suggestions would be more thna welcome :D thanks guys!

M

Ethalias

First Post
I'm a big fan of the blog Gnome Stew, and it's associated forum You Meet in a Tavern although I haven't posted much in the forums, when I have responses have been quick. Lots of good quality advice and discussion, with a occasional D&D specific articles but mostly more general. It has lots of contributors and a great links section.

Thanee

First Post
Hey guys,
so while ENWorld is definately the tip top best PnP resource on the net, im wondering if there are any GM/DM specific forums out there? Preferably any which have a tilting towards scifi PnP (im playing a Star Wars Saga campaign). Im looking for help with improving my GMing, making places stand out and seem cool, getting people into my adventures and tailoring the adventures to make them more fun for my players.

This forum here, while not dedicated to this purpose, seems perfectly fine to ask these kinds of questions and get some good answers to them.

Bye
Thanee

Jurble

First Post
oh very true Thanee, i cant even begin to describe the help ive gotten here at ENWorld. I figure though at a GMing specific forum more threads not written by myself will be worth checking out on the main page. Theres a lot of great stuff buried in ENWorld but its mixed in with rules discussion/ruleset discussion/character builds etc, which is great but im looking for everything i can get on GMing :)

Hey wow id forgotten about Gnome stew thanks for the reminder! im off to go catch up on their blog :D

Thanks everyone!

Day

Thanee

First Post
I figure though at a GMing specific forum more threads not written by myself will be worth checking out on the main page. Theres a lot of great stuff buried in ENWorld but its mixed in with rules discussion/ruleset discussion/character builds etc, which is great but im looking for everything i can get on GMing.

You did check out the link wedgeski posted?

It's a slightly overwhelming list of links to such topics. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads