D&D 5E GMLess Campaign and the start of Horizon in 5e

Chriscdoa

Explorer
I've started writing more 5e content on my blog. It's been about 8 years. Wow! 2014 is 8 years ago!

Firstly a Friend and I started running a 5e game with no GM (Because there's only 2 of us). Just using some Oracles and cards.
Here's How, and here's sessions 0,1,2,3,4

I have also just started some thoughts on a Horizon Zero Dawn/ Forbidden West D&D Game. There's quite a lot of work to do, but I've listed some thoughts out to start.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
I've started writing more 5e content on my blog. It's been about 8 years. Wow! 2014 is 8 years ago!

Firstly a Friend and I started running a 5e game with no GM (Because there's only 2 of us). Just using some Oracles and cards.
Here's How, and here's sessions 0,1,2,3,4

I have also just started some thoughts on a Horizon Zero Dawn/ Forbidden West D&D Game. There's quite a lot of work to do, but I've listed some thoughts out to start.
Very very interesting! I've been thinking more and more how to run games in which the DMing is split between all the players. I just started reading your blog but I'll definitely be checking out more!

Chriscdoa

Explorer
Very very interesting! I've been thinking more and more how to run games in which the DMing is split between all the players. I just started reading your blog but I'll definitely be checking out more!
Cheers, If you have any questions let me know. It's gone really well so far.

Remove ads