• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Go Kurt Wiegel!

scourger

Explorer
I am glad to see Kurt Wiegel up for ENnies judge. I like his Game Geeks RPG reviews at YouTube and think he would do a fine job with the ENnies.

Retreater

Legend
I find Game Geeks entertaining, but I find Kurt a little too biased against d20 and bigger publishers to be a fair judge. He seems to be against any book that is a) available in print, b) has a page count greater than 100. The guy has come out and said that he hates 4e and doesn't particularly care for any edition of D&D.

I expect he'll declare as tie winners Spirit of the Century, Star Wars by WEG, and some PDF only Savage Worlds chapbook.

Retreater

C.W.Richeson

Explorer
Kurt's totally awesome. He's easily one of the friendliest people I've met online, and in person he's just as great.

The thing about being an ENnies judge is that in addition to the love of games, you really have to be a team player who can present negative things in a friendly way. I'm certain that Kurt can do that and that he would be a wonderful person to work with in building a consensus for next year's picks.

Remove ads