Gold / Bazaar Questions

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'll remove it from the description of the subscription, and manually credit anyone who wants gold who subscribed after the description appeared there (fortunately, that was only a month or so ago).
So, anyways, I just got another one of those messages.

Could I bother you for 20gp, please? I'd like to purchase a thingy from the bazaar.

Siberys

Adventurer
Okay... I got another paycheck today, which means I had 20 gold to get a username change, which is what I wanted all along. In the dialogue to set the various styles, I put #006699 for the color, so my username would look like this;

Siberys

As you can see, bold worked, but the color didn't.

Can I have the color set as I wanted it? And if that isn't possible, can I have my username set to White?

Thanks.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Okay... I got another paycheck today, which means I had 20 gold to get a username change, which is what I wanted all along. In the dialogue to set the various styles, I put #006699 for the color, so my username would look like this;

Siberys

As you can see, bold worked, but the color didn't.

Can I have the color set as I wanted it? And if that isn't possible, can I have my username set to White?

Thanks.
For subscribers, there used to be a place where you checked a box or something to display your "metal." As a copper subscriber, your name would be copper-colored.

I don't know if that is still only optional, though.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Yeah, it is under groups or something. I cannot find it now.

I used some of my initial gold to change my name to bright yellow, but the copper subscription overrode it.

Siberys

Adventurer
Ah, I see. So that's why my name is orange.

Nevermind then. Hopefully, when/if my sub runs out the color will be right.

Thanks.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Hopefully, when/if my sub runs out the color will be right.
Looking at the source code for this page, and your name in particular, it says:

<span style="font-weight:bold; color:#006699 "><font color="#C35817">Siberys</font></span>

The colour you selected is there, it is just overridden by #C35817, which is the Copper Subscription colour. As Dice4Hire said.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I got that 10gp and the bag of holding. :)

I also got 4 other pm's giving me 10gp in addition to the first - all at the same time. So I am 40gp over what I should be at(0gp) if you wish to fix it.

HM

Remove ads