Gold / Bazaar Questions

Siberys

Adventurer
First of all, I very recently got a copper subscription. As I understand it, I'm supposed to receive 20 gold upon subscribing, but it doesn't seem that I have. Does that come with the first 'paycheck'?

Secondly, I was planning on getting the name color-change; is that permanent, or does it only last for such-and-such a period?

Thanks!

Siberys

Adventurer
Well, it's been a while, so I think a bump is in order.

This isn't a particularly pressing matter, but the 20 gold bonus is one of the things that won me on a sub (besides WotBS, of course), so I'd rather like to know.

Thanks!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] I received a message which says:

Hello jonesy,

You have Earned 5 Gold Pieces for a new Paycheck.

Full details may be found on your transaction log.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/credits.php?u=10324
Have a nice day!

Couple of problems. First, the 'transaction log' it takes me to is just the regular gold page. Second, it still says that I have 0 gold. Third, even if I had gold the bazaar options seem to be off (disabled?). Fourth, I think I should have 10 gold by now?

Siberys

Adventurer
FWIW, I also got a 5 gold paycheck. Mine seems to be working properly, but the issue re: the bonus gold does not appear to have been covered.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Everyone who is interested in learning how to make quick and easy gp on this forum is invited to donate 2 gp to me.

After I receive your donation, I will reveal the secret to you on how you can make BIG GOLD with relatively no effort.

[sblock];)[/sblock]

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Everyone who is interested in learning how to make quick and easy gp on this forum is invited to donate 2 gp to me.

After I receive your donation, I will reveal the secret to you on how you can make BIG GOLD with relatively no effort.
I also have a method. While it is less remunerative, it might be easier to implement. And I'm only asking 1 gp to reveal it...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon

I also have a method. While it is less remunerative, it might be easier to implement. And I'm only asking 1 gp to reveal it...
That's all fine and good. :p

But you'll notice the problem is I don't have any to begin with because the system doesn't seem to be working. So, if you could first give me a little to experiment on I could figure this out. 500 gold from both of you would suffice nicely. ;)

Remove ads