• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Vendetta

First Post
I don't have the books for the game, so I can't actually level up my own character. :(

I don't think Jack would really take anything with him but his pistol and a knife and his clothes. Jack has no equipment listed on his character sheet... so I guess he has nothing else that he can take :D (and, its actually quite in character for him, anyway)

PS... could someone post a link to the Rogue gallery for me. To save room on my subscriptions page, I usually save a link to the RGs in my favorites. I don't need to go there to look for updates so it isn't needed in my subscriptions and its just easier to open the favorites and go straight to the character I need rather than going back to favorites... this method works well for me........ until my computer died and I lost my favorites list :D

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta,
Thats ok I can help you level up.

Jack would get a stat bump, a +1 one to his fort save, 1d6 + con bonus additional hit points, 1d6 additional sanity, and 8 skill points.

If you want something as equipement just ask. As long as Jack could reasonalbly afford it that is. As for the Rogue Gallery check out the link in my sig.

:)

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Ashy said:
Can you tell me what I need to level up as well, Gomez? I cannot find my book...(fume)

Sure can Ashy!

+1 to BAB, 8 + Int bonus in Skill points, 1d6 plus Con bonus to hit points, +1 to your Fort and Will saves, one stat bump, and +1d6 to sanity.

Ashy

First Post
Gomez said:
Sure can Ashy!

+1 to BAB, 8 + Int bonus in Skill points, 1d6 plus Con bonus to hit points, +1 to your Fort and Will saves, one stat bump, and +1d6 to sanity.

Thanks! Edited Charles:

+1 to BAB, added 11 skill points [4 to Gather Information, 4 to Knowledge (history), 3 to Knowledge (occult)], 6 hps, +1 to your Fort and Will saves, +1 to Str, where do I put sanity??????

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Ashy said:
Gomez,

Also, I do not have any equipment or wealth - I guess I need to know that stuff... :p

LOL! You bunch of slackers! :p

Well......I left my rule book at home so I will post your wealth tonight. What kind of equipement do you want? Tell me and I can post that for you too.

Ashy

First Post
Hey! At least we post and roleplay! Er....right? (sheepish grin)

It doesn't really matter -whatever you think he should have... THANX!!! :D

Gomez = :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads