• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Rhialto said:
I've been checking up on your campaign, and am wondering if you have room for a new player...

Hi,
Thanks for the interest! :) Currently I have six players and I don't want to go over that number at the moment. I would be glad to put you on an alternate list in case someone has to drop from the game. Is that ok with you?

Players:

Isida Kep'tukai is Miriam Legou, Spiritalist.
Andrew D. Gable is William T. Llewellyn-Phelps, Author.
yangnome is Father Sean Patrick O’Malley, Catholic Priest.
Maerdwyn is Jibril ibn Rashad al Qurayshi, Art Student
Ashy is Charles Whitford, Antiquarian.
Vendetta is Jack Chance, Detective.

Gomez

First Post
I am going to run Miriam for now. She will kinda hang around in the background so Isida can pick her back up when she gets back. I have posted in the IC thread so lets get the ball rolling! :)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Gomez: I don't know when the Mythos is going to rear its head, as I'm not that terribly familiar with Masks, but my idea is that William has a bit of knowledge. Not any ranks in the skill or anything like that, rather, as he's written a book about the Severn Valley, he might at least recognize some names, that's all. No in-depth knowledge, but he'll likely know Shub-Niggurath is some sort of pagan fertility deity, for instance. What Mythos events he knows of (like the story of the Moon-Lens, or traditions of Byatis and the Stairs to Yuggoth) he'll likely only consider as ghost stories and minor curiosities.

With your approval, of course. I just don't think it would be realistic that he's completely ignorant of things.

Gomez

First Post
Andrew,
That sounds fine by me. I will keep that in mind. Though there was a missed opportunity to gain some Mythos Skill points in the game already! To bad everyone ran from the zombies that were just about to drop! ;)

Maerdwyn

First Post
Yeah, well, I'll take a relatively bloodless, still-sane escape over the hope that the next bullet would be the one to kill them so i can get som Mythos points any day of the week and twice on Sunday or when the stars are right.:D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads