Gone to layout!

Lizard

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
We did that in Wild Spellcraft, but we got perhaps 2 comments on the attached rtf file, one of which was probably, "I don't really mind it." So we thought it wasn't worth the effort of padding the zip file with an extra few hundred kilobytes. If there'd been more interest, we'd still be doing it.

Well, put me down as 'interested'.

netnomad

Explorer
Ditto!

I am interested as well.

I guess I should have commented more on Wild Spellcraft when it came out. I cut and pasted the tables so I could put them on my DM Screen. I would of liked to cut and paste some of the power descriptions and add them to the NPC notes so I don't have to flip trough the book/pdf.

Thanks
David

Malacoda

First Post
RangerWickett said:
We did that in Wild Spellcraft, but we got perhaps 2 comments on the attached rtf file, one of which was probably, "I don't really mind it." So we thought it wasn't worth the effort of padding the zip file with an extra few hundred kilobytes. If there'd been more interest, we'd still be doing it.

As someone who makes up his own printed book of house rules, I would be really interested in a copy of the RTF file. It would make my life much easier.

Leroy Van Camp III

"Where you come from is gone. Where you thought you were going to weren't never there. And where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it."

Ministry, "Jesus Built My Hotrod"

Remove ads