Good Dungeon adventures for Eberron?

haiiro

First Post
If you run or play in an Eberron campaign, have you set any Dungeon adventures in that world? If so, which ones worked particularly well?

I'm most likely going to be starting up an Eberron campaign in the not-too-distant future, and I'm considering giving it some structure by building it around published adventures.

(I know that there are Eberron-specific Dungeon adventures -- there just aren't that many!)

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Last edited:

fafhrd

First Post
It's been said before, but Rana Mor in issue 86 is a great fit. The umbragen(drow) detailed in Dragon 330 make a nice replacement for the primitives in the original module. If I get a chance to run this I'm probably going to have temple serve as the locus that is unlocked by the amulet from Queen with the Burning Eyes. Emerald claw nastiness + Rana Mor tomb = wicked climax.

From what I've heard, people have also had a lot of success with converting Mad God's Key from Dungeon 114 to an intro to Sharn adventure.

Good luck!

haiiro

First Post
fafhrd said:
It's been said before, but Rana Mor in issue 86 is a great fit. The umbragen(drow) detailed in Dragon 330 make a nice replacement for the primitives in the original module. If I get a chance to run this I'm probably going to have temple serve as the locus that is unlocked by the amulet from Queen with the Burning Eyes. Emerald claw nastiness + Rana Mor tomb = wicked climax.

From what I've heard, people have also had a lot of success with converting Mad God's Key from Dungeon 114 to an intro to Sharn adventure.

I'll definitely check both of these out -- as soon as I get home tomorrow, in fact! Thank you for the suggestions. :)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I also nominate Mad God's Key for conversion into a Sharn game. In my experience, the rundown house used as a bandit hideout can be placed in one of the small homesteads outside city limits.

If you want to take a trip up to Karrnath, The Styes is an excellent module to place in Karrlakton (ignore the recommendation to put in in Rekkenmark - Rekkenmark has no ports).

Demiurge out.

fafhrd

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
The Styes is an excellent module to place in Karrlakton (ignore the recommendation to put in in Rekkenmark - Rekkenmark has no ports).

Good suggestion. I had forgotten that one.

Thank you for the suggestions.
You're very welcome. If I can think of some more, I'll let you know.

haiiro

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
If you want to take a trip up to Karrnath, The Styes is an excellent module to place in Karrlakton (ignore the recommendation to put in in Rekkenmark - Rekkenmark has no ports).

What issue is The Styles in?

Quickbeam

Explorer
Thanks posting this thread and allowing others to pilfer the wisdom and suggestions herein :). I'd wondered about this myself, but I've only had a subscription to Dungeon for a year and that provides a smaller frame of reference when considering which adventures might apply.

Geoff Watson

First Post
fafhrd said:

I did something like that IMC, though I used Lizardfolk as the natives.

Geoff

Remove ads