Good Fantasy campaigns, system immaterial

I'm looking for 3-5 fantasy scenarios, system immaterial, that meet the following criteria:

1. Decent+ maps (no 4e 'encounter areas', gimme the entire layout)
  2. Nothing wrong with well-thought-out dungeon crawls, but investigative scenarios are highly welcome.
  3. no WOTC or mainstream 5e products or Pathfinder products as my players read and use them.
  4. The group has been through every War Hammer campaign available, so they're out, too.
  5. Low magic and less fantastical preferred. I need standard setting fare that can be adapted to my setting, not unique or unusual environs.
  6. 10th level and below, but I don't need starter material.

Last edited:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
This is tooting my own horn, and may violate your requirement #5, but our Midnight in the City of Brass has a Tier 2 5e adventure along with a gazetteer and a (digital) poster map. It also outlines over 20 areas in and around the City, with 6 encounter hooks and ideas for each.

It's designed as a toolbox as much as an adventure, and people who've played and/or used it have been very enthusiastic.

There's a free preview available too, linked int he same page.

Dungeon Masters Guild

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
This is tooting my own horn, and may violate your requirement #5, but our Midnight in the City of Brass has a Tier 2 5e adventure along with a gazetteer and a (digital) poster map. It also outlines over 20 areas in and around the City, with 6 encounter hooks and ideas for each.

It's designed as a toolbox as much as an adventure, and people who've played and/or used it have been very enthusiastic.

There's a free preview available too, linked in the same page.

Midnight in the City of Brass at DMSGuild.com

HumbleDM

Villager
You could try checking out some of the Forbidden Lands dungeons, either the Spire of Quetzel or Lost Crypt of the Mellified Mage. Whilst tied to the system, can probably be easily ported over to other systems used and both those books are specifically just "dungeons" you can just throw in to any setting really. I think you get 4 in each book as well.

HumbleDM

Villager
You could try checking out some of the Forbidden Lands dungeons, either the Spire of Quetzel or Lost Crypt of the Mellified Mage. Whilst tied to the system, can probably be easily ported over to other systems used and both those books are specifically just "dungeons" you can just throw in to any setting really. I think you get 4 in each book as well.

There's a free preview available too, linked int he same page.

Dungeon Masters Guild

Yeah, way too fantastical for what I'm looking for.

TheSword

Legend
Have you seen the new things being released for 4e Warhammer. Deadly Dispatch, Fishrook Returns, and Double Trouble are pre-releases of the yet unseen Ubersreik Adventures II. All three are investigation heavy. All released in the last 4 months.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Maybe check out XRPs Down the Shadowvein and The Mouth of the Shadowvein

It's hexcrawl-ish, that follows and underground river to various locations of interest. Like most Advanced Adventures stuff they are absolutely packed with content.

Technically this follows The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom which I absolutely love, for it's unique old-school dungeon crawl (most of the passageways have water flowing through them) against a villain literally growing an army.

Maybe check out XRPs Down the Shadowvein and The Mouth of the Shadowvein

It's hexcrawl-ish, that follows and underground river to various locations of interest. Like most Advanced Adventures stuff they are absolutely packed with content.

Technically this follows The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom which I absolutely love, for it's unique old-school dungeon crawl (most of the passageways have water flowing through them) against a villain literally growing an army.
The Pod-cavern won't fit, but the publisher looks promising.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases