I'm looking for 3-5 fantasy scenarios, system immaterial, that meet the following criteria:
- Decent+ maps (no 4e 'encounter areas', gimme the entire layout)
- Nothing wrong with well-thought-out dungeon crawls, but investigative scenarios are highly welcome.
- no WOTC or mainstream 5e products or Pathfinder products as my players read and use them.
- The group has been through every War Hammer campaign available, so they're out, too.
- Low magic and less fantastical preferred. I need standard setting fare that can be adapted to my setting, not unique or unusual environs.
- 10th level and below, but I don't need starter material.