• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good Mini's for Serenity

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Most of my minis are currently in storage, otherwise, I'd go on a minis hunt for you.

There are a host of minis that went into production for this game or that that would work for you, but the lines are no longer in production. They may still be in stock here and there, though.

I have minis of guys who look like sterotypical Russian guards...except their weapons are high-tech. There were minis for RIFTS...and Shadowrun, as I recall. See if you can find a retailer who has obscure stuff and start digging.

If you were in the D/FW Metroplex, I'd send you to Game Chest in Dallas:

Game Chest - Dallas, TX

or Generation X Games in Bedford:
Generation X Comics, Cards, & Games - Bedford, TX | Wargames.Com

rgard

Adventurer
Most of my minis are currently in storage, otherwise, I'd go on a minis hunt for you.

There are a host of minis that went into production for this game or that that would work for you, but the lines are no longer in production. They may still be in stock here and there, though.

I have minis of guys who look like sterotypical Russian guards...except their weapons are high-tech. There were minis for RIFTS...and Shadowrun, as I recall. See if you can find a retailer who has obscure stuff and start digging.

If you were in the D/FW Metroplex, I'd send you to Game Chest in Dallas:

Game Chest - Dallas, TX

or Generation X Games in Bedford:
Generation X Comics, Cards, & Games - Bedford, TX | Wargames.Com

Ral Partha did the Shadowrun minis, but I think they are OOP as you wrote. That said, you can find them at many game stores still.

Thanks,
Rich

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Urban Mammoths Urban Wars/Metropolis line has a some that might be good.
From the Vasa line:
13718.jpg

13719.jpg

(She might get along with Jayne, or say something that gets them into a fight....)

But the best picks are I think in the Militia/Civilians line:
13001.jpg

13002.jpg

13003.jpg

13004.jpg

Each blister has at least one figure that would fit as a Browncoat.

I got several blisters when they were being discounted, and have wished that I picked up some more.

The Auld Grump

Remove ads