• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good single player PC Rpgs?

DarkJester

First Post
Anyone know any good single player PC RPGS? They don't have to be exclusively single player but that'll be how I use them. I just finished Titan Quest, and it was decent enough, but now I'm looking for something new.

I've played (and liked)
Baldur's Gate I, II, and expansion
Icewind Dale I, II
Neverwinter Nights
Diablo
Diablo 2
Titan's Quest​

Rl'Halsinor

Explorer
If you enjoyed both Diablos and Titan Quest then I would recommend Dungeon Siege I and II. DS2 is better than 1 in plot, side quests, and replayability. I love the graphics of both especially DS2. Keep in mind that both are hack & slash.

Another 2 that I enjoyed was NOX and Divine Divinity (but not DD2). I know you can play the latter in XP with an official patch but I don't know about NOX.

Have you played any of the NWN1 community mods? Some are much better than the official BioWare offerings in both content and plot.

nick2

Explorer
Gothic 1 + 2 are pretty good. The controls are a little awkward, but the actual fighting is fun. I just got #3, but haven't tried it yet. Probably going to try this weekend, after I clear some stuff off of the comp. The Might and Magic games were fun too. Especially V+, since I hated the mapping of the earlier ones.

Remove ads