D&D 5E Update! Goodman Games Announces Dark Tower for 5E and DCC

darjr

I crit!
I've admired Jennell Jaquays designs since before I knew who she was. I was so sad when they were no longer available. But now the Dark Tower is and hopefully more will be!

From Goodman Games

We here at Goodman Games love bringing the classic adventures of tabletop’s formative era to the contemporary RPGers of today. In fact, we’ve just recently announced our latest classic conversion project at Gary Con, during the “What’s New With Goodman Games” seminar, but we couldn’t wait to share a little bit more with you.
The new edition will feature new cover art by Sanjulian.

WebsiteGraphic_WIDE_032721_2.jpeg

So step back in time with us to 1980 and have a crawl through the only non-TSR module to ever make Dungeon Magazine’s cut as one of ‘the greatest D&D modules of all time:’ Dark Tower. Goodman Games has acquired Dark Tower from the Judges’ Guild, and will republish it in fully converted 5E and DCC RPG editions later this year. Director of Product Development Chris Doyle will lead the conversion to 5E, and original Dark Tower creator Jennell Jaquays will be included in design work on the new edition.

Update: the Kickstarter sign up is live! From Jennell Jaquays
Goodman Games is adapting my 1979 AD&D adventure Dark Tower for both D&D 5e and their own DCC rules. Backers in the first 48 hrs get an original print I created for this campaign. BUT... The first 100 backers will get a signed version of the print.

So make sure you sign up!

908278C8-5494-45EB-A135-E9C287FB3D62.jpeg

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
I've asked if the original will be made available again in PDF and if the new book will have articles and history like an OAR book.

Remove ads