• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Goodman Games] Blackdirge's Dungeon Denizens Now Available in PDF!

rowport

First Post
Blackdirge-

I am not interested in a pdf version, but am very interested in a hardback version. But, wheh I go to Amazon, I am confused: I see a pre-order pending for softback, and only a (single) used seller for hardback, with the same retail price for each. Can that be right? Is one of those just a typo and it is supposed to be hardcover? Confused! Help!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Blackdirge-

I am not interested in a pdf version, but am very interested in a hardback version. But, wheh I go to Amazon, I am confused: I see a pre-order pending for softback, and only a (single) used seller for hardback, with the same retail price for each. Can that be right? Is one of those just a typo and it is supposed to be hardcover? Confused! Help!

Yeah, there is some funky stuff going on at Amazon. We're working on it. As soon as I have any info, I promise I'll post it here right away.

thundershot

Adventurer
Quick update: I just got a notice from amazon that my order has shipped! SOMEthing happened. It'd be cool to think I had something to do with it. :D

Thanks
Chris

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Amazon Update

Hi all,

I know some of you have had issues with getting the hardback through Amazon; however, we've shipped the books Amazon.com, and it appears they're moving the inventory through their own supply chain.

However, according to thundershot, it appears that the books are shipping now. Let me know if you guys encounter any other problems.

BD

garyh

First Post
My Amazon order just shifted to "Shipping soon, can't be changed," with an expected ship date of Monday, 2/9. Looking forward to having this in my hands soon!

Remove ads