Kickstarter Gothic City Kickstarter by Rocket Pig Games is NOW LIVE (3D printable modular terrain & Epic Mythos Monster Models)

rocketpiggames

First Post
[FONT=&quot]GOTHIC CITY KICKSTARTER IS NOW LIVE!
cthulhu.jpgtas.jpgKS_Project_Thumbnail.jpgIMG-1038.JPGIMG_1534.JPG

Tilescape 2.0 is a modular building system which allows for the ultimate customization of terrain. With our system you will have total control over your structures. There are several unique possibilities for your floors, streets, buildings (inner and outer walls), accessories, and roofs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]~ Intuitive/fast building single piece tile system
~ Modular vertical walls insert-able walls/posts/columns
~ Insert-able doors and windows
~ Insert-able accessories and decorations (curtains, traps, etc)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gothic City is the newest completely customizable terrain project from Rocket Pig Games. We provide you with the .stl files and you bring them to life on your 3D printer. It utilizes our Tilescape 2.0 building system which features totally modular building components from the ground up! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~ Universal and Versatile Set will work well with many types of gaming!
(Call of Cthulhu, Iron Kingdoms/WarmaHordes, Malifaux, DnD, Steampunk, Victorian/Gothic settings, etc)
~ The Biggest Lovecraftian/Gothic horror monster miniatures ever made!
~ The most complex roof system available anywhere!
~ Make unique buildings in any shape and size!
~ Only modular system that has authentic medieval overhanging building
floors.
~ The Gothic City Streets Core set also makes an a very good Dungeon tile-set.
~ Gothic City supplies everything you need to create a full medieval or
Industrial Fantasy city!
[/FONT]

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I've no interest at all in cthulu stuff in my dnd, but I do love me some urban enviroments!

Will there be dungeon dressing, as well? Like bookcases and stuff? "Accessories" is vague.

Remove ads