Gate Pass Gazette GPG Annual update please

sharkeyx

Villager
Could we please get an updated PDF of the gpg annual, with the index linked please? It is the go-to place in the book for finding things, and it not having the entries linked like in the other books' table of contents (which this is serving as, thank you a ton for the organization there)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll look into it. Alex (layout for that) is up to his neck in To Save A Kingdom, though, and he really needs a break after the herculean 400-page effort he's made over the last couple of months, so it might take a bit.

Selganor

Adventurer
For people who "need" this and can't wait... The free version of the Foxit-Reader (I used 12.1.0.15250) allows you to add bookmarks and links to the pdf. (Just added Index at the bottom of the bookmarks and tested a link at the first page number)

sharkeyx

Villager
I'll look into it. Alex (layout for that) is up to his neck in To Save A Kingdom, though, and he really needs a break after the herculean 400-page effort he's made over the last couple of months, so it might take a bit.
thanks much!
For people who "need" this and can't wait... The free version of the Foxit-Reader (I used 12.1.0.15250) allows you to add bookmarks and links to the pdf. (Just added Index at the bottom of the bookmarks and tested a link at the first page number)
thx for note on this, will check it out.
* shakes fist @adobe... * for making things like this paywall :/

Remove ads