• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand OGL Wiki Update

Man-thing

First Post
The Grand OGL Wiki is soon to be six months old. In that time we have:

* Partnered with 17 publishers to bring you some or all of their OGC.
* We’ve put up over 2300 pages of Open Game Content.
* Started the DM Sketchpad (delivering new content daily) available by RSS feed. Subscribers to the free DM Sketchpad's PDF compilation will receive a preview of Rite Publishing's "Monsters of Verdune"
* Added reviews like the 12 Days of Reviewmas
* Added open game systems like the 4C system
* Added the Future SRD and Magpie SRD

I'm not good at asking for help, but Khuxan (who goes around fixing my formatting errors), has added a “How to Pull Content” section to the site. If you have some time and would like to pull content from an approved product to the wiki drop me a line we can add you to our roster.

Right now the only people who have time for content pulling is John Whamond and myself, so even though there is oodles of content to pull its going up much slower than it needs to be.

Man-thing

First Post
Thanks for encouragement. The Grand OGL Wiki and DM Sketchpad are labours of love but I'm happy that we have 3000+ unique visitors using the site, even if only 7 email me.

- Mark Gedak

SolitonMan

Explorer
Hello Mark,

I was going to email you, but if you're reading this thread anyway...

I only found out about your awesome site on this thread a few minutes ago. I've just started to look at the content, but one thing that struck me about the list of publishers is that I didn't see Green Ronin. Any chance you could add them to your list? I use their Advanced Bestiary a lot.

Thanks, and keep up the great work! :)

Regards,
Dave

Man-thing

First Post
Publisher participation on the wiki is a voluntary process. At this stage they have chosen not to participate. I would like to add them as well because that is a book I use frequently but for now at least it is a no-go. Hopefully in the future that will change.

Silversun

Banned
Banned
Wasn't even aware of this until today. Awesome resource, thanks for taking the time to make the OGC from participating publishers available.

That new character sheet looks pretty sleek too. :cool:
I've been pining for a landscape sheet for a long time.

Man-thing

First Post
Hopefully you will find the site to be very useful. We try to add additional content everyday but we don't always have time.

The character sheet was sent to me by Charles R. Wenzler Jr. I have never spoken to Mr. Wenzler Jr. before but if people want to send me content we will surely add it to the wiki.

Tonight I also added a Half-Orc variant Fighter and Assassin class information (so that making a Fighter/Assassin is easier). And Slatz sent over the character traits from the Second Darkness Player's Guide so they went up today as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads