• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand OGL Wiki (Weekly Update)

Man-thing

First Post
October 20-24 :D

I've updated the theme for the Grand Wiki's appearance. I think its a little easier on the eyes. Here is a list of current updates, as always the most recent updates are listed at the grandoglwiki lj listed at the bottom.

Complete Open Game Content available from: Critical Feats (RDP), Whispering Woodwind (CMG), Quintessential Aristocrat (MGP), Quintessential Barbarian (MGP), Quintessential Barbarian II (MGP)

Some Open Game Content available from: Quintessential Bard (MGP), Quintessential Drow (MGP), Quintessential Chaos Mage (MGP), Spells and Magic (DW/Bas), Monster Encyclopaedia I (MGP)

My goals for this week: Complete Quintessential Bard, move some Quint Cleric, Quint Bard II, Quint Druid over live from where they are being developed.

News: The Grand OGL Wiki
Site: The Grand OGL Wiki: Welcome to the Grand OGL Wiki

joela

First Post
Nov 10th News...

From The Grand OGL Wiki Livejournal:

Well, it looks like Mike has come through guns a blazing. In the past couple of days, he has extracted all the OGC from the Quintessential Elf and sent it my way. I talked with Matthew at Mongoose Publishing and he cleared additional fluff so now almost the entirety of The Quintessential Elf is live on the wiki for your use. Mike is now working on The Quintessential Cleric II: Advanced Tactics.

No sooner did I get Mike set-up on the Quint Elf then John Whamond contacted me about helping on the wiki, he's been hard at work pulling content from the Quintessential Dwarf and you should be able to see the start of some of his labours as well.

Joel is digging through the Monster Encyclopedia and has put up all the D monsters and most of the E monsters.

Spells and Magic from Bastion Press/Dragonwing Games is uploaded onto the wiki in its entirety. It turns out that Bret Boyd from "Behind the Spells" had done some work on this book as well so I contacted him to get an author profile. Thanks to Steve at Dragonwing Games for donating this content. We hope to continue to work with him. Speaking of publishers, Creative Mountain Games, donated Potent Portals. I'm getting the content checked over but it should be ready to be declared OGC later this week.

The game reviews page continues to expand. I've posted 20 or so of Crothian's reviews (just 211 more to go in this file he sent me) and I reviewed Goodman Game/Blackdyrge Publishing's first monster supplement for 4e called Critter Cacher 1: Big Bugs.

I was talking to Ed Healy today, he gave me a couple of suggestions for cross promotions to bring more users to the site. I'll let you know how they turn out.

What are we working on?

Mark - Quint Barbarian II (Multiclassing - Vexed by Tables), Quint Bard II

Joel - Monster Encyclopaedia , Updating Paizonains

Yair - Quint Druid, Updating EnWorld

Alzrius - Quint Drow

Mike - Quint Cleric II

John - Quint Dwarf

Do you have time to help?

Do you want to help the Grand OGL Wiki expand quicker?

Are you a publisher who has content to donate?

Do you have a game product you want reviewed?

Contact me: gedakm@gmail.com

News: The Grand OGL Wiki
Site: The Grand OGL Wiki: Welcome to the Grand OGL Wiki

Man-thing

First Post
November 16th Update

I received another email from John on Friday. He sent over the last of the material from the Quintessential Dwarf. So now if you need a dwarven character concepts, prestige classes, ale, feats, runecannons, devil dwarf subrace, runes, gods, mines, underdeep beasts and holds.

The Quintessential Drow (a mature title) added material on equipment, magic items, spells, fleshcrafting modifications, gravebinding, gods, spiders, cities and political schemes (Game of Bones).

So that two more races books written by Sam Witt up on the wiki now. (Anyone know how to reach him, I'd like to get an author profile).

Yair got to me on Friday as well finishing up the Quintessential Druid (he’s moving on to Quint Druid II now). If you need druid character concepts, prestige classes, hunting, feats, equipment, potion trees, planes of existence, spells, wildshape customization or circles.

Completed books so far include many Quintessentials (Aristocrat, Barbarian, Barbarian II, Bard, Bard II, Chaos Mage, Cleric, Drow, Druid, Dwarf and Elf) (Mongoose), Spells and Magic (Dragonwing), Potent Portals (Creative Mountain Games), The Whispering Woodwind (Creative Mountain Games), Blasphemous Terrors (Reality Deviants), Critical Feats (Reality Deviants).

Things we are working on:
(Joel) Monster Encyclopaedia [which seems to be popular with our site traffic], (Yair) Quint Druid II, (Mike) Quint Clr II, (Mark) Cities of Fantasy Series, updates to the site.

We are always looking for new author profiles, volunteers, product donations, products for review, or homebrew creations. If you want to help in any of these ways, please contact me gedakm@gmail.com and we’ll set things up.

Greg K

Legend
Are there any plans to include material from the following?
- Quintessential Fighter
- Quintessential Monk
- Quintessential Rogue
- Quintessential Sorcerer
- Quintessential Wizard

Man-thing

First Post
Are there any plans to include material from the following?
- Quintessential Fighter
- Quintessential Monk
- Quintessential Rogue
- Quintessential Sorcerer
- Quintessential Wizard

Yes. I intend on converting all the Quint books. Its just a matter of time. There are currently only five active members pulling content, so it restricts us somewhat in what we can get done while we still balance other projects, life, et cetera.

We are working on the Quints in Alphabetical Order. Yair, Mike and John are all on Quint books. Joel is on Monster Encyclopaedia and I'm on the Cities of Fantasy series and Classic Play.

- Mark

Man-thing

First Post
Mid-Week Update

Several changes to the wiki this week:

1) Joel continues to dig his way through the Monster Encyclopaedia this week adding Headless Screamers, Hearthfire Elementals, Hellbats, Hellephants and starting hive spiders.
2) Khuxan (Bill) had some free time and he pulled and edited the material from Stormhaven - City of a Thousand Seas that was written by Patrick Younts.
3) From Classic Play: Book of the Planes, I've all the material on the Vault of Stars, Tarassein, Mal, Infernum, Chasm, The Halls of Order, The Afterworld, The Firmament and The Questing Grounds.

Current Projects:
Yair - Quint Druid II, Mike - Quint Clr II, Joel - Monster Encyclopaedia, Mark - Book of Planes, John - Quint Elf II, Knuxan - Stonebridge - City of Illusion, Alzrius - on hiatus.

Zak has also contacted me to help and I'm just trying to confirm things with him.

Man-thing

First Post
Nov 17th Week

Joel has finished the H monsters from Monster Encyclopaedia I: Ravangers of the Realms. This brings the total monsters pulled from this resource up to more than 80. With the release of the Huntsprite, Joel is on about page 136 of this book, leaving another 120 to go. If you need a monster stop on by, may a razorfiend is just what you need, it is currently attacking my PBEM group.

Khuxan sent in the files for Stonebridge – City of Illusion. This is the second book in the Cities of Fantasy series that he has pulled for the Grand OGL Wiki. This edition was also written by Patrick Younts. With this up, all the Cities of Fantasy have been added to the Wiki.

If you are travelling the multiverse, you know have information on the transitive planes, then elemental planes, and the outer planes from the Vault of Stars to the Questing Grounds. These are all pulled from Gareth Hanrahan’s Classic Play: Book of the Planes.

John Hammond sent over some material from The Quintessential Elf II: Advanced Tactics written by Shannon Kalvar. So far we have the Elven Ways and Means chapter up which details elven crafts, crystals, and living magic.

Lastly, Mike has sent over almost all of the Quintessential Cleric II. There is one section left to go up and I need to build the multiclassing tables but I would expect by the weekend this one will be completely wrapped up.

Added Author Profiles for: Gareth Hanrahan, Charles Rice
Added Reviews: Fantasci20: Characters, Fantasci20: Creature Creator

Reviews on My Queue: Broken Swords/Battered Shields, Critter Encounters: Bugged Out, Modern Mayhem (if you want to have add a product to my queue, drop me an email: gedakm@gmail.com)

We are always looking for more content pullers, companies to donate content, products to review, author profiles to host.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads