Graveyard Shift is a free WH40K: Wrath & Glory Adventure

Cubicle 7 has released a free adventure for Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory, called Graveyard Shift! Graveyard Shift is a clandestine mission perfect for introducing players to the horrors of daily life (and death) in the 41st Millennium. Tasked by an Interrogator of the Inquisition to retrieve a dangerous xenotech artefact, the Agents explore a corpse starch production facility...

Cubicle 7 has released a free adventure for Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory, called Graveyard Shift!

Graveyard Shift is a clandestine mission perfect for introducing players to the horrors of daily life (and death) in the 41st Millennium. Tasked by an Interrogator of the Inquisition to retrieve a dangerous xenotech artefact, the Agents explore a corpse starch production facility, encounter villainous Scum, and scour the dangerous wastes of the Boneyards before confronting the profane dangers of xenos technology.

40k-Cover-Graveyard-Shift-.jpg

jaycrockett

Explorer
Yikes, that's quite the grimdark intro!
I'm sort of fascinated by the 40k setting, but I haven't found a reason why I'd want to roleplay in it.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
My wife just bought a fancy label maker so I'm going label one of the tins in the pantry Corpse Starch. I love 40K. :cool:

Remove ads

Remove ads