• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown [5th Round Results Posted]

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
1. Hannibal Lecter vs Wile E. Coyote

2. Darth Vader vs Emperor Palpatine

3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes) vs Sauron (Lord of the Rings)

4. The Joker vs Galactus

I'm offended Wile defeated Voldemort as it is. Hannibal should take him down.

Dark did kill Palpatine once already.

Professor Moriarty is human, and thus more interesting that Sauron.

Jokes beats the G-man, again 'case he's human.

I am curious why some people think that Vader killing Palpatine makes him a better villain, while by doing it he abandomed his villainy. I would agree if he planned to betray and overthrow him( with sucess), but after PT it is clear that Vader is Palpy's b***tch.

Klaus

First Post
Melkor said:
I am curious why some people think that Vader killing Palpatine makes him a better villain, while by doing it he abandomed his villainy. I would agree if he planned to betray and overthrow him( with sucess), but after PT it is clear that Vader is Palpy's b***tch.
How so? He didn't even finish his first day at his Sith job and he was already asking Padmé to join him, overthrow the Emperor and rule the galaxy together.

He's been set on taking the ol'geezer's place from the get-go! :)

jasper

Rotten DM
To Me Vader went from a villain (chapter 4 - 6) to middle age guy in need of good drugs and a couple of sessions on the couch. ( Chapter 1-3).

Remove ads