• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greatest Hero!

John Crichton

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
James T. Kirk
Tarzan
John Crichton - Farscape fame (and EN World fame). A man that faced all odds, never said die, knew the power of a good movie phase, and did crazy!
Ya know, I was gonna put down my handlesake but I'm still a little stung that the show was cancelled - not a knock on the character. The great thing about Crichton was that he was heroic but still had a great amount of humanity (and humor!) about him. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
John Crichton said:
Ya know, I was gonna put down my handlesake but I'm still a little stung that the show was cancelled - not a knock on the character. The great thing about Crichton was that he was heroic but still had a great amount of humanity (and humor!) about him. :)

Ya know, that show wasn't bad, and I agree about the character, Crichton, being very solid, but that muppet always took me out of the moment.

Back on topic- Has anyone mentioned Odysseus? :)

LostandDamned

First Post
Mustrum Ridcully

Death..... you have to love his wish to be human :D

John Constantine

not really read his comics, but I love his appearances in The Books Of Magic "What's all this about facing Death? I thought we were going to teach these bad boys to sing hymns." just love that quote from issue 6 and the later one down the page "well, what do you say, gents? I move we begin with "Amazing Grace" and swing right into "Onwarde Christian Soliders." ....."

of course Timothy Hunter is my Favourite in that series....

best add Harry Potter to the list as well......

sad adult that I am :p

Remove ads