[Green Ronin] Podcast: Episode 1

Nikchick

Explorer
Green Ronin Publishing and our president and show host Chris Pramas are proud to present Episode 1 of our new Green Ronin Publishing Podcast.

Follow along with Chris and special guests Steve Kenson and Robert "Dr. Evil" Schwalb as they discuss the many cool products that we'll be debuting at this year's Gen Con Indy and give special attention to the Pirate's Guide to Freeport and Paragons, our new campaign for Mutants & Masterminds.

The show clocks in at just over 30 minutes, and is a 27.7 MB download.

Download Episode 1

Subscribe to our Green Ronin Publishing Podcast:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/GreenRoninPublishingPodcast

Vigilance

Explorer
Great stuff! Really cool to hear about the upcoming books, especially Paragons.

Could I humbly request you add it to Itunes? That's my podcast catcher of choice.

Chuck

Einan

First Post
Vigilance said:
I did a search and couldn't find it in Itunes. :(

Just cut and paste the Feedburner address into your ITunes. Just look under the Advanced tab and choose Subscribe to Podcast. Paste the address there and hit enter and VOILA! Instant Podcast madness.

Einan

johnnype

First Post
Thanks for the tip Einan. I also use iTunes and was having trouble finding it.

Thanks to they guys at GR for the podcast. Looking forward to listening to it on my way home tonight. How often do you plan on doing this? Weekly? Monthly?

Pramas

Explorer
johnnype said:
Thanks to they guys at GR for the podcast. Looking forward to listening to it on my way home tonight. How often do you plan on doing this? Weekly? Monthly?

We're shooting for monthly to start.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If you guys do add it to iTunes, PLEASE don't remove your regular feedburner address from your site. Too many podcasters nowadays do that, and it excludes everyone who uses older (and better) software to receive podcasts, like Lemon.

<--- uses iTunes for other things, but thinks the podcasting portion is just terribly done

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Heard the episode today and liked it; precisely the kind of info I want out of a company-sponsored podcast - behind-the-scenes content with the employees and a peek into a side of the operation I wouldn't be able to get from any other press venue.

Regarding the sound quality, the intro music was a bit too loud and I could not understand a word Chris said during it. There was also a bit too much base, but nothing I couldn't adjust over on my side.

Looking forward to more episodes!

Remove ads