• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Green Ronin Sale is at PAizo!!

Treebore

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:

I know. But as you can see, I also know that not everyone is reading that GR thread. This is much more visible and likely to inform people of an awesome sale. I mean, 90% or more off on some/many of them.

Vocenoctum

First Post
Wow, even if there were any books I wanted, priority mail shipping didn't cost that much when I sent my Xbox. Clearing out old inventory is cool, making up the difference by overcharging for shipping, not as much.

Treebore

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
Wow, even if there were any books I wanted, priority mail shipping didn't cost that much when I sent my Xbox. Clearing out old inventory is cool, making up the difference by overcharging for shipping, not as much.

????

I ordered 16 books and paid only $13.00 and change in shipping. 3 day shipping. Pretty fair pricing in my experience.

Storm Raven

First Post
Vocenoctum said:

Once you put in a street address with your order, the shipping options get a lot less expensive. I ordered 36 books, and only paid about $40 in shipping.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads