• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Ronin Sells Out...of Award Winning Titles

Nikchick

Explorer
Popular Titles Go Temporarily Out of Print

October 1, 2004--SEATTLE, WA: Green Ronin Publishing is proud to announce that it has sold out of several of its award-winning titles over the past several months. ENnie Award winners Book of Fiends and Freedom City and Origins Award winner Black Sails Over Freeport have all sold out.

"We are delighted that in these tough economic times consumers are willing to vote with their wallets for quality products," said Green Ronin President Chris Pramas. "We hope to reprint at least some of these titles within a few months. We have a lot of new products scheduled for the Fall already, such as the Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra boxed set and the long-awaited Black Company Campaign Setting, so we just need to find a spot in our schedule where reprinting makes sense."

Also temporarily out of print is the Origins Award winning d20 System Character Record Folio, which is being prepped for a record sixth print run. "That thing is just amazing," adds Pramas. "It has become our all time best seller and even after a wave of imitators it continues to sell and sell."

Although these books are out of stock at the Green Ronin warehouse, they may still be available at local retail outlets for a limited time before they sell out completely.

About Green Ronin Publishing

Green Ronin Publishing is a game company from Seattle, WA. Since July, 2000 Green Ronin has built a reputation for quality that is second to none, publishing such critical favorites as The Nocturnals: A Midnight Companion, Book of the Righteous, Freeport: the City of Adventure, and the Mutants & Masterminds RPG. Point your browser to www.greenronin.com for more info.

Last edited:

BEKirby

First Post
Nikchick said:

October 1, 2004--SEATTLE, WA: Green Ronin Publishing is proud to announce that it has sold out of several of its award-winning titles over the past several months. ENnie Award winners Book of Fiends and Freedom City and Origins Award winner Black Sails Over Freeport have all sold out.

Well, I have to say I'm pleased...for pretty obvious reasons. :cool:

johnsemlak

First Post
Nikchick said:

"We are delighted that in these tough economic times consumers are willing to vote with their wallets for quality products," said Green Ronin President Chris Pramas. "We hope to reprint at least some of these titles within a few months. We have a lot of new products scheduled for the Fall already, such as the Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra boxed set and the long-awaited Black Company Campaign Setting, so we just need to find a spot in our schedule where reprinting makes sense."

Also temporarily out of print is the Origins Award winning d20 System Character Record Folio, which is being prepped for a record sixth print run. "That thing is just amazing," adds Pramas. "It has become our all time best seller and even after a wave of imitators it continues to sell and sell."

Although these books are out of stock at the Green Ronin warehouse, they may still be available at local retail outlets for a limited time before they sell out completely.

About Green Ronin Publishing

Green Ronin Publishing is a game company from Seattle, WA. Since July, 2000 Green Ronin has built a reputation for quality that is second to none, publishing such critical favorites as The Nocturnals: A Midnight Companion, Book of the Righteous, Freeport: the City of Adventure, and the Mutants & Masterminds RPG. Point your browser to www.greenronin.com for more info.

Any plans for reprints on the sold out titles? Will the success of Black Sails over Freeport spur the production of adventures?

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
This is great news for Green Ronin but alas, poor news for those people who were waiting for the products to get later. Fortunately I got my copy of Freedom City early. I think it is one of the greatest Supers products made!

Vocenoctum

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
This is great news for Green Ronin but alas, poor news for those people who were waiting for the products to get later. Fortunately I got my copy of Freedom City early. I think it is one of the greatest Supers products made!

Remember that GR sells to the distributors, who then sell to dealers. I'm sure GR being sold out still leaves another month of buying time for the titles... but everyone better run out and buy stuff RIGHT NOW! :)

Kenson

First Post
Yeah, there's likely still stuff in distribution and out there in stores, and we will reprint eventually, but there may be a gap when some stuff is a little hard to find, so we figured we would let everyone know, in case they were on the fence about whether or not to get that particular book now. ;)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Keeper of Secrets said:

I also was an early adopter of Freedom City.

I still maintain it's the best campaign setting (of any type) ever published.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads