• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Green Ronin] Warehouse Blowout Sale!

Pramas

Explorer
It's the holiday season and to celebrate we're having a huge blowout sale for the month of November. Whether you want to treat yourself or do some early Xmas shopping for your friends and family, you'll want to take advantage of this sale...because most of these products are going out of print. That's right, we're serious when we say warehouse blowout. We have a bunch of stuff that's either almost sold out or has reached the end of its lifecycle. Want to fill out your M&M 2nd edition or True20 collections? Now is the time!

Green Ronin Online Store: Warehouse Blowout Sale

Greg K

Legend
Chris,
How come GR does not offer standard postal delivery option or combined order shipping (It looks as if shipping is roughly $3+ per item based on removing items from the cart)?

Pramas

Explorer
Alliance Distribution handles all the fulfillment for Green Ronin Online Store orders and they only handle Priority Mail and UPS from the warehouse. We used to offer Book Rate years ago when we fulfilled shipments from Seattle but received too many complaints about lost or damaged packages (which couldn't be tracked because you can't track things sent book rate) or ran into issues with the web store letting people choose the option even if they were ordering things like maps, dice, t-shirts or satchels in their orders. We haven't had the option of Book Rate since switching to Alliance for fulfillment a few years ago now. Shipping is calculated based on weight via the UPS or USPS web tools.

Greg K

Legend
Chris,
Thank you for the reply. I was just surprised to see the cost of shipping rates, because they were much higher than the last time I had purchased from the store (it didn't help that a supervisor misspoke and told us that a project was ending the following day and there may not be work for a week or two).

Anyway, I did buy Golden Age and Silver Age (Unfortunately, Book of Magic was sold out by the time I placed my order). Now, I am just eagerly waiting for the shipment to arrive.

With the blowout sale and the 2e books out of print, are there plans to do 3e updates of Golden Age, Silver Age, Book of Magic, and Freedom City in the near future?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads