• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk Collector's Guide

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Echohawk, you are the wind beneath my wings. :cool:

You may want to also think about including Planescape's Dead Gods adventure in this, since it has an entire chapter devoted to the Vault of the Drow; if I recall correctly, that's the only time in 2E we get a look at the Vault, and unless there's something I'm not remembering, is still the most recent look at that city in D&D history.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hm, I just remembered that the Epic Level Handbook also has an appendix with some epic-level Greyhawk NPCs in it. Not sure if that's enough to be added here, though.

EDIT: And, for that matter, the chapter of Greyhawk deities in Deities and Demigods 3E, who also had some info in Complete Divine (albeit not much).

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Hm, I just remembered that the Epic Level Handbook also has an appendix with some epic-level Greyhawk NPCs in it. Not sure if that's enough to be added here, though.

EDIT: And, for that matter, the chapter of Greyhawk deities in Deities and Demigods 3E, who also had some info in Complete Divine (albeit not much).
I think those three have enough "Greyhawkyness" to be worth adding :D

grodog

Hero
Ant: this is a very impressive listing! Great job!

The 4e RPGA DM Rewards for 2010 was the Tomb of Horrors, so that's worth including, too :D

You may want to also think about including Planescape's Dead Gods adventure in this, since it has an entire chapter devoted to the Vault of the Drow; if I recall correctly, that's the only time in 2E we get a look at the Vault, and unless there's something I'm not remembering, is still the most recent look at that city in D&D history.

The Vault was also detailed in Dragon, more recently than in DG:

Dragon #298, p72, The Vault of the Drow (August 2002)
Dragon #300, p90, Playing Pieces: Denizens of Darkness (October 2002)

And again in Oerth Journal #14.

There was also a 2nd printing of Dark Chateau in 2008 or so, too (also from TLG).

Rob also has a few articles over on Canonfire!, including one on Tharizdun, and the Demon Senders.

Remove ads