Greyhawk Collector's Guide

beasterbrook

First Post
Any luck with the ones I'm searching for Pierre?

Also I have had some of the codes changed above.. they appear differenly on yur site.. any reason for this? ie
EKB7-04S Le Choc des Titans on your site
but I believe it was called EKB7-02S Le Choc des Titans.. first..

Brette:)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I have quickly browsed this thread, but is there somewhere a file or database compiling of all these information ? said otherwise i have seen mentioned a "Guide" - where can I find it ?
At the moment, the Greyhawk Collector's Guide consists only of the first four posts of this thread. I don't have it archived anywhere else, or in any other format. When I finish all of the Collector's Guides (and I still have at least two left to go), I might release a combined spreadsheet containing all of the information in the guides, but that's only a vague plan at this stage.

Armenfrast

First Post
Any luck with the ones I'm searching for Pierre?

Also I have had some of the codes changed above.. they appear differenly on yur site.. any reason for this? ie
EKB7-04S Le Choc des Titans on your site
but I believe it was called EKB7-02S Le Choc des Titans.. first..

In fact i think it was called EKB7-02S later...we had the habit to write mini scenarios in order to introduce the interactives, and we had scheduled EKB7-02M and EKB7-03M followed by EKB7-04S, finally everything has been included into the Interactive.

I suggest to keep EKB7-02S as final codification.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
At the moment, the Greyhawk Collector's Guide consists only of the first four posts of this thread. I don't have it archived anywhere else, or in any other format. When I finish all of the Collector's Guides (and I still have at least two left to go), I might release a combined spreadsheet containing all of the information in the guides, but that's only a vague plan at this stage.

I've been combining them into a database for my own personal use (just the actual game books and novels, not the "living" stuff or oddball merchandise).

beasterbrook

First Post
Dyvers

DYVINT5-06 The Riddle of Bainbridge Manor
DyvINT6-01 The Raising of Southguard
DYVINT6-03 Festival opf the Sea
DyvINT6- 04 Festival of the Sea
DYVINT6-05 Ruins of Lidaere and Winter in the Westlands

DYVINT7-03 Shore Leave
DyvInt8-01 The End

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Bumping for [ame=http://www.amazon.com/BDKR1-Unofficial-Greyhawk-Kingdoms-Summary/dp/1470133792/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335727603&sr=8-1]BDKR1 The Unofficial Living Greyhawk Bandit Kingdoms Summary[/ame]. Two more volumes are forthcoming. I discuss them more over [ame=http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/322362-bdkr1-unofficial-living-greyhawk-bandit-kingdoms-summary.html#post5895000]here[/ame].

Alphastream

Adventurer
Thanks for that link -- I've checked all the BDK adventures against that great list and added a whole bunch of the special adventures that I didn't already have.
Is there interest in tracking special adventures (interactives, convention mini-missions, etc.)? I could list many of the ones for the Geoff Region.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Is there interest in tracking special adventures (interactives, convention mini-missions, etc.)? I could list many of the ones for the Geoff Region.
If you list them, I will happily add them to this Collector's Guide :D.

Which reminds me that I did add BDKR1 to the Guide a while back, but completely forgot to say so. Thanks for that suggestion Alzrius. (I also bought the kindle version of the book!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases