Greyhawk Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
[MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION]: do you have the Greyhawk guide in Excel format, by chance? I was thinking that a checklist might be useful to have, at some point....
Alas, I only have the Collector's Guides in the same text format you do. I do have a large meta-spreadsheet of D&D information, but it doesn't include everything in the Collector's Guides, and it also isn't split up into settings, so it's not something I'd want to release without doing a lot of additional work to fix it first. The Collector's Guides are all overdue for a bit of maintenance, but I'm focusing more on the Monster ENCyclopedia series are the moment.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
[MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION]: is the GH Collector's Guide down??
No, but all of the older links to the various Collector's Guides seem to have been broken during the most recent reorganisation of the site. I had to search a bit, but it looks like it is now here.

grodog

Hero
No, but all of the older links to the various Collector's Guides seem to have been broken during the most recent reorganisation of the site. I had to search a bit, but it looks like it is now here.

Thanks, I had found that, but the Part 1 and Part 2 links don't work for me. You?

Allan.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Thanks, I had found that, but the Part 1 and Part 2 links don't work for me. You?
No. All of the old links are quite broken, and it looks like the multi-part guides have lost the extra parts :(. On the plus side, it also looks like the maximum message size has been increased, so I've just copied the second half of the Greyhawk Guide into part one. All of the links remain very broken for now, but the content should be there.

grodog

Hero
No. All of the old links are quite broken, and it looks like the multi-part guides have lost the extra parts :(. On the plus side, it also looks like the maximum message size has been increased, so I've just copied the second half of the Greyhawk Guide into part one. All of the links remain very broken for now, but the content should be there.

Gotcha, thanks! I'll update my link to the main guide page to just one page, then.

Allan.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Forgotten Realms one is down (I didn't check any of the others)

Brette:)
The Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide ended up here (well, at least the first part did). I think all of the Collector's Guide are available again somewhere on ENWorld, but I have to search for them, and there are many broken links after all of the wiki upgrades. At some point I will work through them fixing the links.

Remove ads