Greyhawk Collector's Guide

CHEMISTSDP

Villager
As someone that researches Greyhawk, this is truly an amazing thread. On Page 2 of this thread, there is a list of the Living Greyhawk Web Articles that used to be on the WOTC website. I have been searching for the article regarding Pelgaryn. Does anyone know if these articles are archived anywhere or have this specific article? Thanks - I really appreciate this community and the contributors - I have learned so much here!

CapnZapp

Legend
You could probably ask the mods to move this thread out of this forum to get the visibility it deserves. Back in 2010, this was likely the proper place for it, but after numerous forum reshuffles and mergers, this forum is now for Paizo's games :)

CHEMISTSDP

Villager
You could probably ask the mods to move this thread out of this forum to get the visibility it deserves. Back in 2010, this was likely the proper place for it, but after numerous forum reshuffles and mergers, this forum is now for Paizo's games :)

Sorry - after you replied to this I noticed that this topic is strangely in the Pathfinder forum. It was not my intention to take the discussion away from Paizo's games.

CapnZapp

Legend
Sorry - after you replied to this I noticed that this topic is strangely in the Pathfinder forum. It was not my intention to take the discussion away from Paizo's games.
No need to apologize. This discussion doesn't take anything away from the other discussions.

My comment was solely geared towards flagging up the fact Greyhawk fans might miss this thread, since its forum is no longer for D&D.

CapnZapp

Legend
Yes, I was surprised to find it here.
Well, this forum has had its fair share of reorganizations. There are thousands of non-Paizo threads in this subforum, for instance.

If you're resurrecting one of them, it might be a good idea to ask moderation to move it to where people interested might see it better.

dave2008

Legend
Well, this forum has had its fair share of reorganizations. There are thousands of non-Paizo threads in this subforum, for instance.

If you're resurrecting one of them, it might be a good idea to ask moderation to move it to where people interested might see it better.
OK, I'll bite: @Morrus can this thread be moved to the D&D forum. It doesn't really belong in the pathfinder forum - thanks!

Remove ads