D&D 5E Greyhawk on horizon?

justinj3x3

Banned
Banned
I would love to see a new Greyhawk Gazateer that has a few specific things;

1: Full color

2: Each domain to have a general overview with additional overviews broken down by time period. 578 CY 585 CY and 591 CY. (and while I'm fantasizing 597 CY to get everything caught up with Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk.)

3: Each domain to include a region map and coat of arms on the first or second page of its entry.

4: Each domain to have a map and key to its capital.

I know I'm dreaming and it would probably be a huge page count but that's what would be ideal for me.

I bitched and moaned about having to pay $17 for all of Schley's digital maps when LMoP came out last summer. Then, this past April, PotA came out and I dropped like $40 on a bunch of hi-res digital prints, not just for that adventure, but also for his sweet Against the Giants series. Shut up and take my money, Schley, you talented bastard!

I got his Against the Giant series by mistake as I thought they were based on the orginal maps rather then the remake of them. Because I was a bit disapointed with what I got he gave me the Expedition to Greyhawk maps as a bonus. This was months back but him having gotten them out for me may be a reason he is deciding to put them on his site.

GameOgre

Adventurer
I have no proof.
I have no secret information.
I have a educated guess that I firmly have convinced myself is true.

They are indeed working on a Greyhawk World Setting to go along with the release of Castle Zagyg for 5th Edition that they acquired the rights to in 2011.

It will be released well after the realms ect..If I had to guess based on ever deepening strands of speculation, it would be sometime in 2017 or 2018

Hereticus

First Post
I am of two minds. I love Greyhawk BUT my current campaign is set in Greyhawk and if they release new canon, it will probably step all over what I have laid down in my campaign!

I with you on that.

We're using the 3.5e Forgotten Realms setting book for our campaigns (no other canon), and really don't need a 5e book.

Remove ads