• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk race & culture similar this.....

tecnowraith

First Post
Is there a Greyhawk race & culture similar to the Wookies in both culture and physical descriptions? I do not want to do any conversions just looking for a something similar, i know its a long shot but had to ask.

Enkhidu

Explorer
tecnowraith said:
Is there a Greyhawk race & culture similar to the Wookies in both culture and physical descriptions? I do not want to do any conversions just looking for a something similar, i know its a long shot but had to ask.

Did quaggoths ever make the transition from 1e/2e to 3E? Physically they fit the bill, I think.

arwenarrowny

First Post
The Quaggoth was reprinted in Monstrous Compendium: Monsters of Faerun, and was updated to 3.5 in the Player's Guide to Faerun web enhancement.

Wolf72

Explorer
tecnowraith said:

what about the beast men from GHA? ... don't have the book here but iirc they were non-magic using and furry all over.

tecnowraith

First Post
I want magic using though. Cause if you read aboout the wookies they are highly adaptive in technology and very strong in the force, heince magic (either psionic or artificer) to do a proper comparison not conversion.

Ace32

Explorer
Just give them magic then. Or, convert wookies (from Star Wars d20 - a lot of the leg-work is done for you). Otherwise, you are making a very specialized request and you'll be hard pressed to find *everything* you want.

tecnowraith

First Post
Well it's more of the culture similar to the wookiees I am looking for than the racial aspect, it be bonus though :) but not the main thing.

tecnowraith

First Post
I had thought, that would a fey race be somewhat similar this concept, in culture anyways? Or a greyhawk/D&D race that might have a primitive appearance "especially with nature", they are quite comfortable with technology and magical artifice.

Last edited:

Remove ads