• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grrr... can't find Keep on the Shadowfell!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Tallarn said:
Gah!

I'll be in the area friday night - I might ask if he can reserve one for me.

Plane Sailing - do you work in London, then, or did you make the trip specially? It might be fun to meet up sometime.

I work in London (near Regents' Park... Playin Games is a 20-25 minute walk for me) and it would be great to meet up sometime. I'm only in the office Mon-Weds each week, as I work from home on Thurs/Fri (so I won't be around to meet up this Fri when you pick up your copy)

You're profile says London - where are you?

Cheers

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
I work in London (near Regents' Park... Playin Games is a 20-25 minute walk for me) and it would be great to meet up sometime. I'm only in the office Mon-Weds each week, as I work from home on Thurs/Fri (so I won't be around to meet up this Fri when you pick up your copy)

You're profile says London - where are you?

Cheers

I work in Shepherds Bush and live up in the Northwest of London (Ruislip, waaaaay out on the end of the Central Line) so it'd be tricky...but we should make the effort some time!

However, if I can find a venue I'll be running a 4e game on Monday nights - don't know if you'd be interested.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
fifteen-zero-one said:
Orc's Nest in central London, just off Charing Cross Road, had loads when I went in earlier today.
Here in Manchester, Forbidden Planet has a stack of them. Travelling Men, however, hasn't any.

Cheers, LT.

zed[CUK]

First Post
fifteen-zero-one said:
Orc's Nest in central London, just off Charing Cross Road, had loads when I went in earlier today.

~Now im annoyed. Having (unusually for me) been into London for the last 3 days, and after trundling along the Jubilee line this lunch time thinking: "do i go to Orcs nest or Travelling Man and see if they have KoTS or wait on the Amazon order" ... i chose wrong.

Guess i'd be rubbish at a multichoice quiz.

Phoned my local FLGS and the person is obviosuly not the 'RPG man' but the comic man as he had no clue.

Oh noes! I think my copy arrived just this afternoon, but I was at work and now it's still in the post office and I have to pick it up myself tomorrow! Why was no one at home when the postman came? Oh why?!! :(

kristov

Explorer
Morrus said:
Amazon UK emailed me this morning to advise me "We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered". Trying to find it? Have they lost it? Did they look under the sofa?

So, after my (final) exam (of the academic year) today, I went into town. Tried everywhere I could think of - no sign of the damn thing. Not in Forbidden Planet, not in Waterstones.

Grrr. I wants it, my precioussssss! It's supposed to be out now!

Now, do I now cancel my Amazon order? If they get it tomorrow, I won't get it until Thurday or Friday, while in theory I could just go buy it.

Hey, Charles, is this your fault? Is my KotS still sitting in your warehouse? :D

For what its worth - if I was running WOTC and after as much business, excitement and enthusiasm you brought to the community and therefore money in their pockets - id have sent ya one free of charge on day 1.

Good luck out there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads