• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grrr... can't find Keep on the Shadowfell!

baberg

First Post
Morrus said:
Obviously a clever forgery. I repeat my demand for a complete scan/transcription of the Rituals section, plus anything juicy you'd like to include from the DMG. Otherwise I think you just printed out scans from Amazon and pasted them onto old rulebooks.

Obscure

First Post
Kwalish Kid said:
One funny thing is that Keep on the Shadowfell seems to be the only WOTC product that the biggest bookstore in Canada is not stocking, ever. They don't even have a listing for it.

I noticed that too...quite bizarre. I think somebody screwed up there.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I can't find KotS!" <whine, whine> "Oh but I have the Core Rulebooks!"

Sucks to be you, Morrus! ;)

Well, considering how much fun I've had playing all from info I got from you and your site, good on you, mate. :D

Fitz

Hambot

First Post
Yeah, you deserve it.

If it weren't for this site I would have to visit the D&D official web sites front page. It makes my eyes bleed.

Thanks for running my source of nerd news.

Are you allowed to give any overall positive impressions you get while reading it? Kind of like how playtesters could sometimes say nice things?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
AlexS said:
According to the website (www.black-lion.co.uk) of the store I was planning on visiting, the short supply is something to do with the Chinese earthquakes. They're saying it should be in stock by tomorrow, though.

Ah, well if this is the case (if the UK copies were being printed in China) then that kind of puts our problems into perspective, doesn't it?

I have visited Morrus' place once, but it was several years ago and I was drunk for quite a lot of the time I was there, so unfortunately I can't remember exactly where it is.

Plus, he might have moved...

AlexS said:
According to the website (www.black-lion.co.uk) of the store I was planning on visiting, the short supply is something to do with the Chinese earthquakes. They're saying it should be in stock by tomorrow, though.

Well I phoned them up, they have it in stock, I've reserved a copy, and I'm going to collect it in about 45 mins. :)

And I cancelled my Amazon order. Stuff 'em!

dm4hire

Explorer
Tallarn said:
Bastard.

Oh well, I'm sure if enough of us turned up in Southampton with pictures we could find you by asking people in the street...

And a bunch of guys running around in black pajamas, asking for directions, won't draw any attention???? ;)

Grats Morrus.

My only question is......Why are you even still on here?????

I'd be offline reading somewhere with a do not disturb sign and if possible an elite counter strike force team between me and anyone who would try to stop me from reading it. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads