Guess what I've got!

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Now that I've verfied its extreme spectacularitude, I can have the pre-orders printed and shipped. Then, once I've sent out the preorders, the book will go on sale.

n505243706_1472794_605925.jpg

Truly a thing of beauty. :)

Not to be the sole selfish b*st*rd of the thread, but is there an ETA on when those pre-orders may be shipped? :)

To all who made this happen, congratulations and thank you, keep up the awesome work!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Truly a thing of beauty. :)

Not to be the sole selfish b*st*rd of the thread, but is there an ETA on when those pre-orders may be shipped? :)

I've already ordered the pre-order print run,which takes a couple of weeks (I think!). Then shipping happens after that, which, depending on where you are in the world, will vary in time.

A lay-by, to most of the rest of the English speaking world. Pay a little bit at a time, basically, and get the item once you've paid for it. Also known as "buying stuff for people who don't like to wait and save money in the bank."

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
So I stumbled in from my game tonight and spied a package on the step. I picked it and checked out the return address...Lulu!!! :D

I've only just begun to flip through and look at this amazing production, but my first impression is...well, impressed! I am impressed. :cool:

Thanks to everyone responsible for this great product, and once again, congratulations!!

Last edited:

Remove ads