Guess what I've got!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I have received mine as well (yay!).

(Although the "special bonus" was not included.)

There are some pretty, pretty maps in there....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So I stumbled in from my game tonight and spied a package on the step. I picked it and checked out the return address...Lulu!!! :D

I've only just begun to flip through and look at this amazing production, but my first impression is...well, impressed! I am impressed. :cool:

Thanks to everyone responsible for this great product, and once again, congratulations!!

Super! Looks like you're the first to receive theirs! Hopefully we'll see lots more posts like this as they books begin to arrive at their destinations (although I think those folks in Japan and Australia will get theirs last - damn those pesky oceans!)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Must resist buying when at Gencon...must...ah, who am I kidding? I'll probably have to ship it home though :)

I'll be impressed if you manage to buy a print-on-demand product at GenCon from someone who isn't going to be at GenCon... :D

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Totally separate shipping. It'll arrive in its own delivery.

I'd forgotten about this mostly, just today saw the downloadble version of Metamorphosis and realized, "Hey, I was supposed to get a copy of that with my WotBS pre-order!"

So that's why I'm posting this, just wondering if that stuff has dropped off the radar or something. Thanks for any info, Morrus! :)

Remove ads