[GUIDE] Arrive on Time - A General Guide to Wizardry

Matau99

Visitor
Looks like you also missed Dawn, a 5th-level spell in XGTE. If you have some way to hold them there, it's 8d10 in one turn with an ongoing 4d10, and it looks like it's built to kill vampires. Plus, you can move it. But overall, I feel sickening radiance may be better at a level lower.

jontherev

Visitor
Nice guide, thanks for the effort. The flaming sphere + pyrotechnics trick doesn't work now since xanathar's changed pyrotechnics to only affect a NONmagical flame...so it won't affect the flaming sphere at all.

TheBigHouse

Explorer
Hey All. Since we finally got some new subclasses and spells, I updated the guide. I also added in all the new races, and revised some ratings and descriptions based on a few more years of gameplay experience. It's already updated on google drive. I'll work on updating the version in to post as well. I've decided not to include UA at all, since I don't feel like keeping up with all the different versions. As always, I welcome your comments and ideas!

TheBigHouse

Explorer
Does anyone have any tips on copying the color formatting from G docs or word into the forum? It converts all the text to black when I copy-paste.

Advertisement