Guide to Arms and Armor (somthing like that)

Crothian

First Post
SouthernPride said:
Ok, thats fine by me. Thanks for bendin' over backwards yet again. If there were awards on this board for Most Helpful Member, you'd have my vote.

In place of a an award, you can send money to.... :D

Corlon

First Post
My favorite axe

The bloodaxe, its 2d8 dmg.
It requires an exotic weapon proficiency to use it in two hands.
Cost 50 gp
X3 crit
20 lb.
slashing dmg

This is just a fun "I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" fighter type weapon for people who don't want to use much strategy. I used this with a dwarven NPC, and at level one he practically killed everything in one hit, and he stopped a bunch of squabaling amongst the adventruers.

And here are all the armors, tell me some that sound cool and I'll give you the exact stats.

Armored Robe, Bardic Armor, Bardic Cloack, Barkskin Armor, Bishop's Mantle, Buckskin Armor, Chainmail corset, cleric's vest, double leather, tribeman's tunic, gorget, holy robes, holy vestments, quilled aketon, reinforced cleric's robe, reversible bardic doublet, robe of yew leaves, silken web, silver spiderweave, slender chainmail shirt, shadow doublet, soft leather, half armor, spaulders, tonlet, tonlet (short)
Thats it for light armor

Medium is:
Aeroglass Plate, Bone mail, clay armor, crested hide mail, fur-lined hide mail, glacier beast hide, hauberk, heraldic, coin armor, oaken tree, bark armor, scaled brigandine, shock shell
Thats it for the medium armor

Heavy is:
Daggered Plate, double plate, gnarled mail, marbius mail, plant fiber plate, steelwood splint, taskmaster armor

Shields:
Buckler Blade, Dust shield, ring blade, targe

Extras: Bone Armor Spikes, Exoskeleton, Weapon Tether

If I were you I'd just buy the book, its really cool.:D

drnuncheon

Explorer
SouthernPride said:
Ok, i hope this helps a lil, cause otherwise i have no idea how to describe what im after. A light armor, similar to a chain shirt, but possibly blended with another type of armor, i got an idea in my head, but its hard to describe. Lol, I suck at this, sorry :(

They have some partial armor pieces in there, so you could attach (for example) spaulders to your chain shirt and get the big armored shoulder protection. They're similar to the partial armor pieces in OA.

Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

J

Jeph

Explorer
Re: My favorite axe

Corlon said:
The bloodaxe, its 2d8 dmg.
It requires an exotic weapon proficiency to use it in two hands.
Cost 50 gp
X3 crit
20 lb.
slashing dmg

This is just a fun "I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" fighter type weapon for people who don't want to use much strategy. I used this with a dwarven NPC, and at level one he practically killed everything in one hit, and he stopped a bunch of squabaling amongst the adventruers.

Yeah, that was pretty fun.

My cleric (wiht the Charm domain) had charmed a bugbear, who then beat the crap out of one of our enemies. then, Curran's Changeling attacked it. Missed a bit, then it knocked him out (before I told it to stop.) When curran got revived by an applied healing potion, he went after it *again,* killing it this time. this got everyone POed at him, so the dude with the bloodaxe smashed him on the head with the blunt side of the axe, and sent him into the nether realms.

Remove ads