Guide to Arms and Armor (somthing like that)

SouthernPride

First Post
Anyone got this? And if so, is their any new axes? If yes, could you email me the stats along with price. Two-Handed preferably. Thx in advance.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
SouthernPride said:
Belive so.

EDIT: btw, loved the Preist Class, were using it in our presant campaign.

THanks, we worked a while on that one to form it just right. Making each domain unique was tough.

Let's see we have a (all exotic) chained Ax , double chained axe, axe hammer, crushing axe.

Dispite the names all are quite boring. Chained Axe is an ave head on a chain, double chained axe is a chain with an axe head on both ende, axe hammer is a double weapon axe/hammer, and the crushing axe ia double weapon morning star/axe

SouthernPride

First Post
"Big let down, unparalleled. Like the last episode, of Seinfeld" -The Bloodhound Gang

And how I feel right now, the Double chain axe sounds cool, but wouldnt fit the mental image of my character. Could i bother ya for some new armors to boot?

SouthernPride

First Post
Ok, i hope this helps a lil, cause otherwise i have no idea how to describe what im after. A light armor, similar to a chain shirt, but possibly blended with another type of armor, i got an idea in my head, but its hard to describe. Lol, I suck at this, sorry :(

Crothian

First Post
SouthernPride said:
Ok, i hope this helps a lil, cause otherwise i have no idea how to describe what im after. A light armor, similar to a chain shirt, but possibly blended with another type of armor, i got an idea in my head, but its hard to describe. Lol, I suck at this, sorry :(

Nothing like that. They have lots of cloth type armors and some natural armors (skins, bark, etc), some thinner type chainshirts and other less obvious stuff. You might just want to take chain shirt and add fluff that is made out of different things but keep the stats the same.

Remove ads