H1: Keep on the Shadowfell

Jemal

Adventurer
Darren moves forwards , closing with the beasts behind the northernmost border and attempting to drop a pair of them with a single, massive blow. "Foolish little spawn, You dare attempt to Ambush us?"

[sblock=ooc]
Move action to get there, standard action to cleave. I should be able to reach a spot adjacent to a couple of them with a single move action. (Would be easier if we knew exact locations, but.. *shrug*

Cleave attack; damage (1d20+8=11, 1d8+5=7) . AC 11. damn. on the off chance that it hits, I deal 7 damage to the primary target and 4 to the adjacent. I also mark the one I attacked if he doesn't die.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Ministats]
Darren, Dragonborn Fighter 1

HP: 29 Bloodied: 15 Healing Surge: 9(11/day)
AC: 19 FORT: 16 REF: 13 WILL: 12
1/1 Action points.
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Dragon Breath
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
"Uhm, no... Not eyes. So guess again!" Delia exclaims. She smiles at the Elf. "But it was a good guess, Sira. But there are other green things." she comments and is about to say more as she notices Sariel on the move. Then she notices the kobolds...

To the rest of the world Delia appears to suddenly change demeanor, she goes from cheerful to very serious in less than a second. In one hand she draws a dagger and in the other she holds a shuriken.

She takes a few steps to the left and then launches one of the shuriken at the nearest kobold.

(Using Deft Strike, may move up to 10 feet as part of the standard action. +8 to hit, 1d6+5 damage)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Baern roars and rushes into battle drawing his bulky axeYeah! Some exercise before dinner is good for the appetite!! He goes for a frightened kobold with a low two-handed strike that hits the lower body of the critter and incapacitates it [sblock=OOC]steel serpent strike, 25 vs Ac, i guess i hit, 17 dmg + slow and no shifting till end of my next turn. The kobold is also combat challenged, so it gets a -2 penalty on attack rolls not against Baern and Baern can attack it as an immediate interrupt if it shifts or attacks anyone but him; basic attack: Melee Greataxe +6 vs AC 1d12+5 dmg. I don't know our position obviously but if possible Baern attacks a healthy kobold to go on a solo fight; otherwise any is good[/sblock]

Rayex

First Post
Nocking an arrow and taking aim, Siranina will shoot at one of the farther off Kobolds, seeing the closest ones are already engaged by her companions. Sensing her aim is off, she takes a second to focus even more.

[sblock=ooc]

Attack roll: 6
Using Elven Accuracy to reroll.
Reroll: 24
Attack: 4

Info:
HP: 27/27
Healing Surge, 6, 9/9.
Defenses: AC 16, Fortitude 12, Reflex 14, Will 17
Attacks: Longbow: +6 Damage: 1d10+4 Range: 20/40 Special: Load free
Powers:
Healing Word.
At Will: Lance of Faith, Sacred Flame.
Encounter: Elven Accuracy, Channel Divinity, Divine Glow.
Daily: Beacon of Hope.
[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Okay, we've all given our actions...
Dalarian: Force Orb
Sariel: Viper's Strike
Delia: Deft Strike
Derren: Cleave
Siranina: Ranged basic attack (bow)
Baern: Steel Serpent Strike

Remove ads