• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

H3 Pyramid of Shadows minis?

winndwalker

Explorer
Yes, I'd like to know about this too.

I know that the excerpt preview thingy from the wotc website has 2 carrion crawlers, an ettin, a succubus, and 2 legion devils listed. As far as I know there aren't devil minis, but everything else is doable.

Anybody have a full spoiler?

frankthedm

First Post
Anybody have a full spoiler?
I wish. I now think the BBEG might be a
triplicate or quadruplet teifling
based on some preview art and preview article.
[sblock=Pyramid of shadows counters]
teifwizrq5.png

img384.imageshack.us/img384/6291/teifwizrq5.png

img516.imageshack.us/img516/894/peeramidad9.png
[/sblock] Also I was not happy with the entrance encounter. I copypasta'd a bunch of video game sprites to make a printable area with a few changes. Also did one of the original area.

[sblock]The entrance pit feels too 'screwjob' and 'No room to move'. While the characters should be able to handle it, they are going to start out in a 20' wide pit with half of it filled with 2 carrion crawlers. Second round of the fight zombies steal whatever open squares are left assuming a 5 person PC party. All while a pushy, double acting ettin is using the party to play a game of whack a molefrom above.

I think making the pit more spacious should help a little. Maybe have some sections of the pit walls be breakable to dump the ettin into the body pit.
img155.imageshack.us/img155/1359/previewpitwithlegroomqy0.png

original encounter

img355.imageshack.us/img355/4310/previewpityaz9.png
[/sblock] Also mentioned are a group of lizardfolk and one dragonborn

Last edited:

Remove ads