Spelljammer Hadozee: You got Starfrontiers in my Spelljammer!

The Sesheyans appeared officially as an AD&D PC race in Dragon Magazine #251 pag 92.

The "mechalus" could be a "revamped" version of the mechanatrix, the planetoucheds from Mechanus, but with a more clockpunk touch.

Shesheyan.PNG

The half-fraal template appeared in d20 Menace. My opinion is they should appear in the hypotetical sourcebook about psionic powers.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
The Sesheyans appeared officially as an AD&D PC race in Dragon Magazine #251 pag 92.

The "mechalus" could be a "revamped" version of the mechanatrix, the planetoucheds from Mechanus, but with a more clockpunk touch.

View attachment 255693

The half-fraal template appeared in d20 Menace. My opinion is they should appear in the hypotetical sourcebook about psionic powers.
what is a fraal?
Anyone else catch that the hadozee come from the planet Yazir?
no, nor do I get what that matters please explain?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Like approximately everything in the art department, I'll take the 5E version any day if the week, and twice on Sunday.
I always like to assume that any piece of art represents THAT (or those) particular individual, and that others can exist, either as families/clans or regional variations.

ST: Picard S1 started doing that with Romulans (having some actors wearing make-up that looked like TNG Romulans, some looking like Kalvin-verse Romulans, etc.

I love that approach. It's sooo much better than trying to force any single version to be "cannon". (IMO, of course).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I always like to assume that any piece of art represents THAT (or those) particular individual, and that others can exist, either as families/clans or regional variations.

ST: Picard S1 started doing that with Romulans (having some actors wearing make-up that looked like TNG Romulans, some looking like Kalvin-verse Romulans, etc.

I love that approach. It's sooo much better than trying to force any single version to be "cannon". (IMO, of course).
That's true...but the buckles..
Good Lord, the buckles...

Remove ads