Half-Elf Drow?

omedon

First Post
Are there any special rules or benefits for Half-Elf Drow in any of the D&D lore? Or are they just run of the mill Half-Elves with dark skin?

Dark Jezter

First Post
In the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Half-drow are treated exactly the same as half-elves, except instead of low-light vision they get darkvision out to a range of 60 feet.

Appearance-wise, half-drow have dusky skin and pale hair.

omedon

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
In the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Half-drow are treated exactly the same as half-elves, except instead of low-light vision they get darkvision out to a range of 60 feet.

Appearance-wise, half-drow have dusky skin and pale hair.

Thanks for the help.

Taelorn76

First Post
what about a half-drow, half high-elf, what special rules would you give that? In a way that is a full blooded elf, but would s/he get the best of both worlds, the worst of them? How whould they be percieved on the surface? Would they hate themselves or one of their parents?

Antoine

First Post
Dark Jezter said:

I wonder if that will be true in 3.5.

Will they give half-drows +2 diplomacy and gather information ?

I would not. And I think getting darkvision instead of low-light vision justifies not giving them these two skill bonuses.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
what about a half-drow, half high-elf, what special rules would you give that? In a way that is a full blooded elf, but would s/he get the best of both worlds, the worst of them? How whould they be percieved on the surface? Would they hate themselves or one of their parents?

IMC, such a mixin of the blud results in a monstrosity that is feared/reviled by both species as such 'abominations' posses all the strengths & none of the weaknesses of the parent races----they make great badguys :D

Remove ads