• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Half-Paraelemental Template!

Devon

First Post
my point is that a Genasi really should'nt be able to achieve a better stat than a 1/2 Elemental

Drowdude does have a good point, Krishnath. I think a case could be made for any interpretation,

Perhaps you could remove the +2 to Dex and give it a +4 to Con? I personally can't imagine why an Ice creature would have a better Dex than its Prime planar counterpart.

- Devon

Krishnath

First Post
Drowdude: See, that wasn't so hard was it, give a good explanation, and I'd consider it, you have, and I've decided to increase the Half-Paraelemental (Ice)'s thoughness...

Point taken, and (almost) changed... :D

drowdude

First Post
Krishnath said:
Drowdude: See, that wasn't so hard was it, give a good explanation, and I'd consider it, you have, and I've decided to increase the Half-Paraelemental (Ice)'s thoughness...

Point taken, and (almost) changed... :D

Ya know... I figured my point was laid out pretty well in the initial post... but hey, some peeps just gotta have stuff laid out for 'em all the way I guess ;) :p

Knight Otu

First Post
Knight: But they become breathless, making them immune to suffocation and most cloud attacks (including stinking cloud and cloudkill.)
Yes, that is quite a boon. :)
It wasn't a problem for me, but it could be a problem for others. :)

Krishnath

First Post
Knight: Perhaps, but those other's can just go to Hades, and not come back. Or maybe I should just drop a few dozen Meteor Swarms on their clearly underdeveloped cranial areas :D

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Yes, a few dozen Meteor Swarms should do the trick :D . A Hellball would work even better.

All in all, it's a sweet template that you got here Krishnath. I might have to use it with a few future NPCs I write up.
Hmmm, I already thought of one. How 'bout a 15HD fiendish, half-paraelemental (ooze), paragon troll Ftr10.

(You know, they really need a smilie for insane evil laughter)

Last edited:

Remove ads