Hall of Many Panes D20 - Gygax - Going to print

thundershot

Adventurer
Any new news on the release date on this puppy? I also noticed in an interview with Gary that it's going to be dual statted for Lejendary Journeys.. I hope that doesn't overcomplicate anything... I can't wait for it!

Chris

S'mon

Legend
I'm a bit concerned that this went to print in February but isn't available yet - did something go horribly wrong at the printers? Maybe a Mongoose-style snafu?

cleaverthepit

First Post
it didn't go to china. it went to kansas. :D

maybe dorothy took it.

it has four books in it and the last book is an art book. it was the last ot go to print and had a very short turn around at the printer. all we needed was the art. well, the artists had a family emergency and nedid not have time to send us the art (it was a real emergency of grave nature so there are no hard feelings and we hope things are getting better). we have gone ahead and printed the other books and have the boxes piled up. the other books shall arrive late this week early next week, but we still have to wait on the art and may have to get a new artist.

go figure. one slip in the production line cause HUGE dalays and ripples into other products production.

davis

cleaverthepit

First Post
Oh and the box fiasco. So steve and I found a local box maker (the actual cutter) and ordered the boxes. We went down to pick 'em up and hang out with the owner. He's a wwii pacific war vet with too many funny stories to tell about a lurid life that stretched from one end of the globe to the other before settling down at 45 in Arkansas. So we hung out, packed the boxes in the truck and headed down the interstate to home.

LO and freaking behold - 5 boxes of boxes flew off the truck. needless to say we slowed traffic on the interstate for an hour or two picking up boxes - then ordered more.

ha ha, if it ain't one thing, its another.

dual statted yes LA and D20

davis

S'mon

Legend
I think you should set a deadline for the art delivery by which time you'll hire a new artist. If your original artist is so badly affected he can't work, having your order hanging over him is probably just causing more stress. I'd think the kindest thing would be to cancel this order without prejudice - ie tell him you'll still consider him for future work, once he's recovered.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases