Hamunaptra--Adventures in Ancient Eqypt

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I am fortunate enough to own the boxed set of this supplement, but someone told me it's also available as a hard cover book with everything collected in one volume. I can't find it on Green Ronin's site, but has anyone else seen or heard of such?

Bwah? :confused:

This would be the first I've ever heard of such a thing. If GR published it that way, they did it so quietly that even the authors weren't aware of it.

I believe the person who told you this was mistaken.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
DungeonmasterCal said:
I am fortunate enough to own the boxed set of this supplement, but someone told me it's also available as a hard cover book with everything collected in one volume. I can't find it on Green Ronin's site, but has anyone else seen or heard of such?
Never heard of such a thing. Sounds pretty spiffy. I'd love it if it were done this way after the original print run sold out (and if RAR from Necromancer did the same).

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
jaerdaph said:
Perhaps the person was thinking of the Necropolis hardcover by Gary Gygax from Necromancer Games?

That could be true. I just picked up Testament yesterday, and I gotta say, GR has hit it out of the park again.

Kenson

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
I am fortunate enough to own the boxed set of this supplement, but someone told me it's also available as a hard cover book with everything collected in one volume.
This is not the case, although the Hamunaptra boxed set is still available from the Green Ronin online store in print and PDF formats.

MulhorandSage

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
That could be true. I just picked up Testament yesterday, and I gotta say, GR has hit it out of the park again.

Thanks. :)

And if you enjoyed Testament, take a look at Highmoon's Targum PDF magazine.

Voadam

Legend
DungeonmasterCal said:

Maybe they were thinking of the pdf? http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=5166& I don't know if that is formatted to be 1 pdf with everything running together or multiple pdfs for the different booklets.

Remove ads