Press Handiwork Games: BEOWULF: Age of Heroes PDF and Preorder Now Available! And more...

BEOWULF PDF Arrives 1.jpg

Want to check out what folks are calling "the best hack of 5e ever made"? Designed for 1 Gamemaster and 1 Player, BEOWULF: Age of Heroes allows you to discover a fierce background of wild seas and savage monsters, of meadhalls and of heirloom swords that bear legendary names. Gain Followers, take Inspiration from unique Portents, and use our specially crafted tokens to guide your voyage along the Whale Road.

BEOWULF: Age of Heroes - Handiwork Games | BEOWULF 5e | DriveThruRPG.com

BEOWULF: Age of Heroes Rulebook + PDF

Last edited:

The Snow Compass

Snow-Compass-1-1.jpg

Not only will the PDF be available for purchase on the 16th, but we will also open preorders for the printed rulebook, our gorgeous tokens and real metal minis on our website (handiwork.games). If you preorder the print edition of the rules, we will send you the PDF for free (this is a manual process so give us a little bit of time to process orders).

If you want to learn more, sign up for our newsletter here.

We are one day away from BEOWULF: Age of Heroes being available for both print preorders and PDF sales, but we've been busy still. In addition to wrapping up the final details of BEOWULF, we also have been working on a collection of 5e monsters:

JE-EW-w.jpg

Handimonsters provides new 5e monsters every week and free monsters every month. Check it out at www.patreon.com/handimonsters

Twitter-BEOWULF-Out-Now.jpg

BEOWULF: Age of Heroes is currently #11 on DriveThruRPG's list of bestsellers!

Also, we have a new short article up on Handimonsters all about the Conceptor, including ideas for a scenario featuring our one-eyed six-limbed deadly dream creature!

A double helping of video content for today:

A detailed flipthrough of the BEOWULF: Age of Heroes rulebook and the free scenario The Hermit's Sanctuary by Pellam's Wasteland

and

A video 'podcast' from Jon and Jacob about the making of BEOWULF. This short video covers the Introduction to the book and the first steps in making a roleplaying game.

For folks interested in purchasing the PDF only: BEOWULF: Age of Heroes - Handiwork Games | BEOWULF 5e | DriveThruRPG.com

For those who want to preorder the hardcover book and get the PDF* for free: BEOWULF: Age of Heroes Rulebook + PDF

For those who want to get everything available for BEOWULF: Age of Heroes, including PDF*: BEOWULF Bundle of the Mighty

*PDFs are manually dispatched, please give us a little while.

Swamp-Octopus-Twitter-ad.jpg

In other Handiwork Games news, the Swamp Octopus is the newest Handimonster to join the team. Venture over to patreon.com/Handimonsters and sign up to discover new 5e monsters every week and a free monster every month. We're in the middle of revising our tier system into two simple options: $3/month for the monsters, or $6/month for the monsters, digital art prints, VTT tokens and printable paper miniatures!

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the hardback!!! That might be the first time I've ever ordered a hard copy for a Kickstarter. o_O

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the hardback!!! That might be the first time I've ever ordered a hard copy for a Kickstarter. o_O
That's fantastic to hear, I hope you enjoy it. Meanwhile, you can also read through the PDF, which comes for free with the preorder. :)

— • — • — • —

Want some advice on running the latest Handimonster, the Swamp Octopus? Or do you just want to check out what we're doing on Patreon? In either case, read more at

Swamp Octopus, Regenerating Terror

Remove ads