Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The difference in American rich and Saudi rich.

American rich: "I'm rich, I have 10 million dollars "
Saudi rich: "I forgot which pants I left the 10 million dollars in. Maybe I'll find it in the wash."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The difference in American rich and Saudi rich.

American rich: "I'm rich, I have 10 million dollars "
Saudi rich: "I forgot which pants I left the 10 million dollars in. Maybe I'll find it in the wash."
I love Russell Peters! That is one funny man.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard that one on iheartradio's comedy station last night. It was hilarious. I recommend the station if you're in need of something to listen to in the car.

Mad_Jack

Legend
My tax refund showed up in my account last night, and the first thing I did was drop another $200 into the Bones V KS...

Hopefully this satisfies my "Ooh, money, let's spend it!" impulse, and I can use the rest for paying bills, etc.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I realize I'm about 10 years too late, but I wonder if I can sell coffee to people waiting in line to buy coffee at Starbucks. I'll stand there with some foam cups and a big urn of coffee. It's a no frills, get ya fix kinda thing.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My tax refund showed up in my account last night, and the first thing I did was drop another $200 into the Bones V KS...

Hopefully this satisfies my "Ooh, money, let's spend it!" impulse, and I can use the rest for paying bills, etc.
I'm going to owe A LOT of money this year. I'm afraid to do my taxes. I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The ground is so saturated it's nothing but grass covered mud.

Also, I cooked fish 11 hours ago. My house still smells like fish.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I had the house smelling of garlic for day and a half once, when I baked garlic bread.

Not that I noticed it myself, but when mom came home, she commented on it.

Right, this was way back when, when I still lived at my parents.

Remove ads