Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Couldn't the Death Star just blast Yavin, and destroy Yavin IV in the process? Did they have to move around the planet?

Gold 5 reports the loss of Gold Leader. Red Leader then calls him Gold Leader. Is that an error or was he promoted to leader at that moment?

I was watching Star Wars videos on YouTube and questions arose.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last August singer Tom T. Hall passed away. It's now revealed at 85 his death was a suicide. 😭
This was heartbreaking news. My first grade teacher would play records for us and one of them was Tom T. Hall. I became a fan at a very young age.
Sneaky Snake was one I have remembered for 40 years now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This store on Amazon has some fun geeky stuff.

getDigital Dish Cloth May Godzilla Destroy This Home Last - A funny Home Blessing Kitchen Towel for Geeks and Monster Movie Fans - 100% Cotton, Absorbent and Machine Washable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JKMRXTV/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_BY8J2WX01J2VKGS429NB

51cWdG103WL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
After watching The Matrix Resurrections, I've come to the conclusion; this world doesn't deserve Neil Patrick Harris. He is a divine being sent here to grace us with his presence for a brief moment. 100s of years from now people will look back on his life, some will believe him to be a myth, others will know the truth, and bare witness to his glory.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
After watching The Matrix Resurrections, I've come to the conclusion; this world doesn't deserve Neil Patrick Harris. He is a divine being sent here to grace us with his presence for a brief moment. 100s of years from now people will look back on his life, some will believe him to be a myth, others will know the truth, and bare witness to his glory.
I wonder if, in 100s of years from now, they will look back on his life and actually think he was a doctor when he was in his teens. :)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Our group officially gave up Pathfinder second edition today. We tried to make it through Agents of Edgewatch because everyone was enjoying the Adventure Path, but the system basically killed our interest and I didn't want to go through the effort of converting it to another system. So we all agreed today: we're done with Pathfinder second edition.

Remove ads